Our consultants can provide professional services that target your specific areas of concern. We can help your organisation obtain the benefits of investing in the promotion of healthy individuals and workplace environments. Cairnmillar can help you to make constructive changes which go on working for your organisation long after our programs are completed. Cairnmillar’s knowledge, experience and expertise as training providers will bring to your organisation some excellent professional training and development programs. Our services include individual learning and coaching that has the potential to increase motivation and improve effectiveness.
We can help with:
- Psychological Assessment
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Coaching Programs
- Staff Selection Assessment
- Team Building
- Performance Management
- Mentoring Programs
We can help by:
- Meeting with you to discuss your individual needs
- Designing programs to meet individual needs and achieve your organisational potentia.
- Responding in a timely manner to the demands of your organisation and its staff.
Employee Assistance Programs
Employee assistance programs (EAP) help employees deal with personal and professional issues that impact on their performance in the work place and in the home. Cairnmillar EAPs assist employees from all levels within organisations, whether large or small. The aim is to promote better communication, enhance wellbeing, increase motivation and foster better relationships with co-workers and in their personal lives. EAPs include short-term counselling, referral services for employees and their household members, as well as careers counselling and assessment.
Cairnmillar’s EAPs are provided by our highly trained professional psychologists who can assist in the resolution of workplace issues. We have assisted, trained, mentored and provided direction for many people. All have attested to the value of the support given and the professionalism of the service provided.
EAPs vary, but examples include:
Critical Incident Debriefing
Cairnmillar has developed its own critical incident debriefing program to help with traumatic
incidents. Responding swiftly and appropriately is essential in containing the traumatic
effects on individuals, workplaces and communities.
We can provide counselling and debriefing after:
- Accidents and Injuries
- Debriefing after the event or crisis situation for all persons involved
- Follow-up sessions for individuals on an “as needs” basis in the workplace or at Cairnmillar
- An ongoing service to make counselling available to all staff and family members affected by the incident