A number of our students are currently seeking participants for their research projects. If you would like to assist them with their project, you can participate by clicking on the online surveys where available.
- Alcohol Use and Early Maladaptive Systems.
- Take the survey: https://www.research.net/s/F8QLL2Y
- Are Mindfulness and Stress Related to the Consumption of Alcohol,
High Calorie Foods, and Tobacco?
- Adults Onset Anorexia Nervosa and the Therapeutic Journey.
- A Phenomenological Analysis of the Turning Point in Eating Disorder Recovery.
- The Experience of Having a Child Who Has a Specific Learning Difficulty.
- An Ethnographic Evaluation of the Cairnmillar Group Support Program for Parents.
- The Moderating Effect of Reminiscence on Parental Stress and Wellbeing Outcomes.
- Evaluating Initial Family Experience of Provision of Early Intervention Services Under the Australian Government’s Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) Funding Package at Eastern Access Community Health Service.
- Mothers’ Perceptions of Their Children in the Aftermath of Domestic Violence.
Contextual Modular Therapy – CMT
- The Efficacy of a Brief Model of Therapy – Contextual Modular Therapy – for Clients at a Low Cost Counselling Service Through a Series of Single Case Studies.
- The Impact of Attachment Problems and Trauma History on the Effectiveness of a Brief Integrative Therapy Model (CMT) for the Treatment of Pathological Gambling.
- Engaging Men Through the Divorce Process: A Qualitative Study into Social Support Systems.
- Psychosocial Predictors of Relationship Quality; Differences Between Interracial and Intraracial Couples.
- Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/relationshipquality
- Shyness Online: Shyness and the Use of Facebook in an Australian Sample.
- Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3DSH75K
- The Nature and Magnitude of Impairment in Social Cognition in Individuals with Chronic Schizophrenia: A Clinical Study.
- A Critical Review of the HeartMath Solution.
- Exploration of Whether Relationship Dynamics Relate to Burnout in the PDRSS Sector.
- Social Network Usage and Psychological Distress: The Increased Likelihood of Self-Harming Behaviour.
- Take the survey: https://www.research.net/s/V9MD3RM
- Factors Influencing Attitudes Towards Seeking Help for Mental Health Amongst Arabic Community in Australia.
- Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F27C6HV
- Critical Investigation on the Influences of Language Difficulties on the Psychological Well Being of International Students Through Examining Their Subjective Experiences.
- Understanding Help-Seeking Behaviour of Indonesian Students in Australia: A Qualitative Study.
- The Role of Emotions and Emotional Regulation in the Development and Maintenance of Problem Gambling.
- How Individual Differences in Dispositional Mindfulness Moderate the Effect in Simple Mindfulness Techniques in the Regulation of Anger.
- Facebook Use, Negative Emotional States, Social Capital and the Link to Life Satisfaction.
- Grief and Growth: What Drives Post-Loss Decision Making.
- Referral Source, Demographic Factors, and Attendance at Psychological Counselling.
- An Examination of Development and Psychosocial Factors Associated with Emotional Dysregulation and Anxiety in Adulthood.
- Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CZYXXRG
- Adult ADHD Group Psychotherapy: An Ethnographic Evaluation.
- Adjustment of Fathers with a Child Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder: An Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Perspective.
- The Experience of Client and Psychotherapists of “Skype Psychotherapy”.
- The Application of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to the Treatment of Depression Augmented by the Utilization to De-literalize Thoughts.
- An Exploration of the Experiences of Psychology Interns of The Cairnmillar Institute.
- An Exploration of the Emergence of Counselling Skills from the Point of View of Students Undergoing Vocational Training.
- Therapeutic Engagement and Early Termination amongst Trainee Therapists in a University Clinical Setting.
- Evaluation of the Impact of Domestic Violence Training on Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) Students.
- Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LQHCB7N
- Mental Health and Trauma of Women Who Have Experienced Domestic Violence.
- The Relationship Between Engaging in Casual Sexual Behaviours, and Self-Reported Levels of Psychological Distress in Women Who Reside On-Campus.
- Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CSB_Questionnaire
- Long Term Effect of Unsuccessful In Vitro Fertilisation.
- Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UnsuccessfulIVF
- The Role of Anger and Forgiveness in the Postnatal Experience.
- The Barriers Preventing Coptic Christian Women in Australia Presenting for Psychological Counselling: Towards an Evidence-Based Treatment Model.
- Crafting Well-Being: A Qualitative Study on the Therapeutic Value of Women’s Quilting Groups.