Data & Compliance Officer
- Location: Hawthorn
- 0.6 - Full time
Change Lives and Join our Mission for Better Mental Health with a Rewarding Career.
We are seeking a Data and Compliance Officer to manage the compliance data and regular monitoring and reporting in accordance with the legislative requirements for the Faculty of Psychology, Counselling & Psychotherapy. The role is responsible for providing expert advice on the interpretation and application of regulations, policies, rules and procedures and contributes to Institute's policy and procedure development processes.
About the Cairnmillar Institute:
The Cairnmillar Institute is a not-for-profit registered health promotion charity that has been providing high quality professional education and accessible psychological services to promote the psychological well-being of the community for nearly 60 years.
Cairnmillar is now one of the largest trainers of post graduate psychologists and counsellors in Australia. We offer an excellent range of clinic services; postgraduate programs in psychology and counselling; and short courses and professional development for the broader community.
The purpose of the position is to manage and maintain student records in compliance with all relevant legislation and policy and responsible for compliance data with regular monitoring and reporting in accordance with the legislative requirements.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the provision of quality administrative services with the ability to plan, prioritise tasks and achieve goals within established timeframes and conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret policies, procedures and other legal documents in order to monitor compliance with attention to detail.
- Understanding of higher education compliance, regulation, quality, and academic governance. Particularly the AQF, HES Threshold Standards (2015), the HESA, and ESOS compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to draft documents, correspondence and prepare reports including the ability to deal with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Quantitative data literacy and reporting. Skills in data analysis, data cleansing and data-driven reporting. Survey design and survey implementation training or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in areas of database administration with strong ability to prepare complex submissions in relation to the compliance including proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working with wide range of databases, complex datasets and business intelligence and analytics tools.
- Experience working with enterprise and customised database systems, such as student management systems.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Application closing date: Monday, 29th May 2023
If you would like to apply for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further Information, please contact Manisha Sangekar, General Manager at email@example.com
A Police Check will be required from the successful applicant as a condition of employment.
How to apply?
Please submit an application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- An up-to-date resume
- Contact Information for 2 referees.
- mix of on campus and work from home options available and a supportive work environment.
- A fun collaborative team focussed on professional development with continual on the job learning
- Open door policy and a genuine focus on wellbeing
- A purpose driven culture where respect, inclusion and diversity are priority,
- salary packaging options
Cairnmillar values diversity, inclusion and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
The Cairnmillar Institute promotes the following values: collaboration, compassion, integrity, professionalism and respect and promotes behaviours that are consistent with these values at all times. Cairnmillar is an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the community it serves.
Acknowledgement of Country
The Cairnmillar Institute acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we are meeting. We pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and the Aboriginal Elders of other communities who may be here today.