Expression of Interest for Receptionist (Psychology Clinic)
This role offers the candidate an interesting blend of working with consumers, clinicians, and students. In addition to mainstream reception duties, you will be supporting a range of administrative tasks due to the size and nature of our business.
- Hours: Full-time, Part-time, or Casual options available. Flexible work conditions.
- Location: North Melbourne and/or Hawthorn East
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Established over 60 years ago, The Cairnmillar Institute is a not-for-profit organisation that is solely focused on the advancement of better mental health through education, research and treatment in the field of psychology, counselling and psychotherapy.
Cairnmillar is now one of the largest trainers of postgraduate psychologists and counsellors in Australia.
In addition to our educational programs, we offer a range of clinical services across our four clinic sites (North Melbourne, Hawthorn East, Dandenong and CBD) as well as remote services.
We pride ourselves in offering a flexible and enjoyable collegial workplace.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary with packaging options - Based on experience, expertise & qualifications.
- Great team culture – We are a supportive and inclusive clinical team with openness to sharing knowledge, laughs and time with each other.
- Professional development & good clinical governance – We offer ongoing in-house professional development opportunities, the ability to be involved in research and a strong and supportive clinical governance structure.
- Career progression – Diversity and innovation within the organisation allow for opportunities to grow and shine. This is especially possible for those who have special interest areas they would like to develop for example, child, youth and family work, couple work, trauma work, etc. This also includes being more involved with student education and supervision.
We are seeking a friendly, energetic and adaptable experienced receptionist to join our supportive and community focused workplace. You are an experienced consumer focused receptionist with exceptional customer service skills. You will have demonstrated ability in the use of a variety of Microsoft programs, and your experience with medical client management systems would be advantageous. Your values align with our values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Professionalism and Collaboration.
How to apply: Email your CV with a statement outlining reason for applying, relevant experience, knowledge and skills to [email protected].
A Police Check and Working with Children Check will be required from the successful applicant as a condition of employment.
The Cairnmillar Institute promotes the following values: collaboration, compassion, integrity, professionalism and respect and promotes behaviours that are consistent with these values at all times. The Cairnmillar Institute is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve.
Acknowledgement of Country
The Cairnmillar Institute acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we are meeting. We pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and the Aboriginal Elders of other communities who may be here today.