If you are a current or recent student and your records are from 2013 or later, you can use the Online Transcript and Official Letter Request form here:https://eforms.cairnmillar.org.au/official-letter-transcript-request/

If there is a postage or re-print cost for your request, you will need to pay this via PayPal. Some requests are free, full details of relevant costs are on the form.

If you want evidence or re-prints of records from 2013 or prior, please contact [email protected] before you fill in the form to confirm that we are able to provide the document or record that you require. We cannot always provide formal documents for some programs offered before we became APAC and TEQSA accredited.