Applications must be applied for in advance of the specified due date.
Extensions will only be granted on the following grounds, at the discretion of the Placement Coordinator. Supporting documentation may be required.
- Documented illness: medical certificate must be provided
- Compassionate grounds: those situations for which compassionate leave is normally granted in employment
- Documented hardship or trauma
- Unexpected Work/Placement commitments
- Change in supervision
- Inadequate resources
- Other circumstances beyond the candidate’s control