Psychology Courses – 2019
Applications for our February 2019 intakes in all of our postgraduate psychology courses will open on 1 August 2018 and close on 31 October 2018. Late applications are not possible.
Applications for our July 2019 intake of the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) course will open on 1 April 2019 and close on 31 May 2019.
Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses – 2019
Applications for our February 2019 intakes in all of our postgraduate counselling courses will open on 1 August 2018 and close on 31 October 2018.
RTO Courses – 2018
2018 applications for RTO courses are now open.
Applicants must provide references using the online HODSPA reference system. A guide on how to use the system is available here. All references must be completed and received through the HODSPA system by no later than 5pm on 31 October 2019.
- The Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) requires two academic references and one professional reference.
- Master of Professional Psychology Practice requires two academic references and one professional reference.
- The Graduate Certificate of Counselling and Psychotherapy, the Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Psychotherapy, and the Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy all require two references; we prefer at least one academic reference. However, if you have been out of higher education for more than ten years then two professional references or voluntary references will be sufficient.
Note: The Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) does not require references.
Resources for Applicants
- Guide for using the HODSPA online reference system
- Working out your average results – Guide for applicants
- Applicant FAQ