- GDipPsych BPsych
Kimberly is interested in working with clients across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Kimberly has some experience volunteering in schools and enjoys supporting young people. She is also interested in having the opportunity to build on her experience working with adults.
Kimberly can draw from different therapeutic approaches including:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy”
Location & Availability
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Bachelor of Psychological Studies (Interpersonal and Organisational)