Ms Mira Kozlina is a Senior Clinical Psychologist with over 10 years’ experience in mental health and policy. She has worked across several sectors including hospitals, government, not-for-profit and private practice. Mira has held previous policy positions with the Australian Psychological Society namely as Senior Policy Advisor and Strategic Support to the Executive Office, where she developed, reviewed and consulted on policy and best practice across the organisation, to government and stakeholders. In addition to her role as a Lecturer and Placement Supervisor at the Cairnmillar Institute, she is a managing partner of Psychology Services Australia where she works with children, adolescents and adults experiencing mental health difficulties, in addition to providing onsite psychologists with supervision.
Clinical Psychology; Mental Health Disorders; Professional Supervision.
Ms Kozlina’s research interests include assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental health difficulties; and the effectiveness of psychotherapy.
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Littlefield, L., Kozlina, M. (2018). APS Submission to the MBS Review: Better Access to Psychiatrists, Psychologists and General Practitioners.
- Littlefield, L., Lovelock, H., Roufeil, L., Kozlina, M. (2017). The Australian Psychological Society 2018-19 Federal Pre-budget Submission.
- Littlefield, L., Lovelock, H., Roufeil, L., Kozlina, M. (2016). The Australian Psychological Society 2017-18 Federal Pre-budget Submission.
- Littlefield, L., Roufeil, L., Kozlina, M. (2015). Response to the Senate Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade References Committee: The mental health of Australian Defence Force personnel who have returned from combat, peacekeeping or other deployment.
- Littlefield, L., Roufeil, L., Kozlina, M. (2015). Response to the Psychology Board of Australia Public Consultation Paper 24: Provisional Registration Standard and Guidelines for the 4+2 internship program.
- Roufeil, L., Kozlina, M., Robertson, S. (2015). Response to the Standing Committee on Health: Inquiry into Chronic Disease Prevention and Management in Primary Health Care.
- Roufeil, L., Li, B., Kozlina, M. (2014). APS Submission to the National Children’s Commissioner: Intentional self-harm and suicidal behaviour in children.