How can I request my academic transcript or other official documents?

If you are a current student or alumni and your records are from 2013 or later, you can use the Online Transcript and Official Letter Request form (

If there is a postage or re-print cost attached with your request, you will need to pay this via PayPal.

If you require evidence or re-prints of records from earlier than 2013, please contact [email protected] before you fill in the form to confirm that we are able to provide the document or record that you require. We cannot always provide formal documents for programs offered before we became APAC and TEQSA accredited.