All references for applications at Cairnmillar must be provided through the online system HODSPA (http://www.psychologyreference.org).
A guide on how to use the service can be found here. Remember, once your referee has completed their reference, you must return to the portal and ‘share’ this reference with Cairnmillar, before we can access it.
Please see the relevant course pages for detailed entry requirements, including how many references to provide.
As a quick guide, the following courses require references:
- Master of Professional Psychology
- Master of Professional Psychology Practice
- Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology)
- Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Psychology)
- Master of Clinical Psychology (Post-Registration)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Graduate Certificate of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Master of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Graduate Certificate of Child, Youth & Family Mental Health
- Graduate Diploma of Child, Youth & Family Mental Health
- Master of Child, Youth & Family Mental Health
The following programs do NOT require references:
- Bachelor of Psychology and Counselling
- Graduate Certificate of Psychological Science
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate of Pre-Professional Psychology