All employees play an important role in their own and others wellbeing, and therefore influencing performance and organisational success. This custom-designed workplace training aims to equip managers and/or employees with the practical strategies to recognise and address mental health and wellbeing issues. Participants will learn to develop the knowledge and skills in promoting a positive workplace where all employees thrive at work.
What does this course offer?
- Understand promoting psychological wellbeing and managing staff with mental health problems.
- Help teams perform at their best by supporting their wellbeing.
- Recognise potential risk factors and warning signs in the workplace.
- Apply the principles of positive psychology to engage in effective wellbeing conversations.
- Implement a 4-step action plan to help an individual in crisis connect with appropriate internal or external professionals.
- Support people to access timely resources, stay at work and return to work.
- Develop simple strategies to support and sustain their own wellbeing.
This custom-designed workplace training can be delivered across a half or full day. It is run either online or face-to-face.
This course is delivered by one of our experienced Organisational Psychologists.
More information coming soon.
From workshops, guest speakers, conferences and seminars, there's always something to do and experience at CMI.
Our Vocational Education and Training (VET) Centre offers a suite of flexible, applied learning options that can be tailored to meet workplace needs.
Upgrade your career skills and deepen your knowledge of mental health, leadership and business subject areas, with flexible microcredential and single subject enrolment.
We have several pathways for people to become psychologists, counsellors, psychotherapists and mental health workers. Find your pathway and unlock your future.