Cairnmillar – the highest ranked non-university provider in psychology!
The Australian higher education Quality in Learning and Teaching (QILT) report was released in August. We have excelled in many areas across many different measures.
The highlights include;
- Our Counselling and Psychotherapy programs are in the national top ten (most 5th or 6th) nationally for almost all SES (current student) measures.
- We are the highest ranked non-university provider in psychology, and the only one above national averages in most measures.
- We are highest ranked non-university provider on graduate satisfaction in psychology programs and 9th in Australia for Postgraduate Graduate Satisfaction across all disciplines.
- We are 8th nationally for learner engagement in postgraduate courses across Australia during 2020 and 2021.
- We are also 16th in skills development and 16th for teaching quality in the national postgrad data set (16 of 90 for both measures) –higher than all the major Victorian universities.
These results are a testament of the hard work, passion and commitment of our educators and support staff in delivering high-quality learning and teaching, and outstanding student experiences!